WE PROMOTE UK LHD CARS TO EUROPE ON BEHALF OF THE UK OWNERS
- We either use your description and photos or you provide us with the data you want us to use – description will be bi-lingual in German & English
- We work with our selected partners, all car professionals with a local presence & showrooms, who can post UK based cars on the top European car sale platforms – cost for this is included
- The posts stay online until the car has been sold
- We monitor inquiries coming in and respond immediately in the respective language of the interested party (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Dutch)
- only serious inquiries will be passed on to the UK seller – no more tyre kickers
- we assist from start to end by facilitating communication, helping to arrange viewings in the UK or organise independent inspection on behalf of the European buyer to recommending suitable transport options
- contract always directly between buyer & seller
The success fee is charged to the UK seller (no fees charged to the buyer) and only due once the contract has been signed and is 5% of the asking price of the sold car (minimum charge is £1250)
PROMOTION OF EUROPEAN RHD CARS TO THE UK
- As it is almost impossible to sell a RHD car on the Continent locally, we offer to advertise those cars on various UK platforms
- same conditions & fees as above
Additional optional services to be paid on top of the indicated price (and detailed and as agreed upon in the agency agreement)
- Technical appraisal with photos by an independent and registered appraiser (who is a classic car expert with a network of 50 colleagues in the UK) who guarantees an appraisal within 48 hours pretty much anywhere in the UK — £400
- Fully insured transport from the seller’s premises to the destination of the new owner — typically €700-2000 depending on the location in Europe – PLEASE NOTE THAT SINCE BREXIT VAT WILL HAVE TO BE PAID ON TOP FOR MOST CARS MOVING BETWEEN THE UK AND EUROPE – contact us to discuss options to minimize this extra cost…
- We source your dream car according to your criteria online, contact the sellers, present you with a choice of cars, arrange viewings & help with transport – you pay us a finders fee of 5% (min £1500) at the end of only after success
- I will use my extensive global network to source and find that specific dream car that is usually not advertised or put online. The most beautiful and rarest cars never make it online so you can benefit from strictest confidentiality and fast feedback with straight forward and honest communication.
- Some of the recent successes in OFFMARKET were a Ferrari 458 SA, Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0L, a Bugatti 57 Ventoux, Aston Martin One77, contract slot for a McLaren Senna & Ferrari Pista Spider… I can source anything from Classiche certified Ferraris to contract slots for newly limited super sport cars… please contact me for further details and a exploratory first chat.
- Find out more here.